From Soil to Soul: A Yoga, Sound Healing & Regenerative Farm Retreat
Time & Location
About the Event
“At Be Love, we are developing a model of a diverse food production system, believing variety to be more resilient to world and climate unrest, and more fun. We produce dozens of different foods from Asparagus to Zinfandel.
We consider soil restoration the highest prerogative for humanity. Not only to mitigate climate change but to restore health to people and communities throughout the world.”
This retreat will provide space for deep reflection, relaxation, rejuvenation, reconnection, and embodiment of Source energy. We will be offering daily outdoor yoga, evening sound baths, farm-to-fork meals, plus plenty of time to relax by the salt water pool, enjoy the wood-fired sauna & pizza oven, star-gaze by the firepit, walk around the farm and explore the diverse plant life, quiet open spaces, and so much more!
Sarah and Lindsey have been hosting workshops for the past few years together, weaving their professional experience into deeply restorative, nurturing and grounding yoga with sound vibrations. They both feel extremely grateful to be offering this retreat, creating space for us all to come back into ourselves and to reconnect with the Divine essence of who we truly are.
2-Night Stay in Luxury-Rustic Farmstyle Rooms
All Meals (Organic, Vegan, Vegetarian and Gluten Free Options w/most ingredients directly from the farm)
4 Yoga Classes
2 Sound Baths
Access to Pool, Sauna, Outdoor Bathhouse, and Plenty of Open Outdoor Spaces
- Queen Room Single Occupancy$1,111+$27.78 Service fee$1,111+$27.78 Service feeSold Out
- Queen W/private Bath DOUBLE$750+$18.75 Service fee$750+$18.75 Service feeSold Out
- Queen Room Double Occupancy$650+$16.25 Service fee$650+$16.25 Service fee0$0
- Blissful Budget$600+$15 Service fee$600+$15 Service feeSold Out
- Queen Room Single Occupancy$1,150+$28.75 Service fee$1,150+$28.75 Service feeSold Out
- King Room Single Occupancy$1,200+$30 Service fee$1,200+$30 Service feeSold Out