Journey Into Embodied Presence, Love and Gratitude: A Fall Retreat At Be Love Farm
Time & Location
About the Event
Within contemplative quietude, supported by calm and insight meditation in a mindful, gentle retreat container, we will draw from teachings and practices that enable timelessness and openings into the heart medicine of love and compassion. During our time together, we will practice gentle somatic movements to unwind tension in the body and free the breath rhythm. With well-supported yoga poses, and body-centered meditation, our movement practices will awaken sensations and attune us to the body’s innate wisdom. I will offer techniques to ground the nervous system and create a container of safety and support to allow us to meet all that may arise. The yoga practices will be both dynamic and nourishing for ease and resilience.
Be Love Farm, our home away from home! With doors and hearts wide open, you instantly feel welcomed. The abundance of nature, home cooked meals (sourced from the farm) and a supportive community will aid in the healing and restorative retreat experience. All are welcomed.
- Double Occupancy King Room$791+$19.78 Service fee$791+$19.78 Service feeSold Out
- Single Occupancy Queen Room$965+$24.13 Service fee$965+$24.13 Service feeSold Out
- Tiny House Double Occupancy$825+$20.63 Service fee$825+$20.63 Service feeSold Out
- Galmping Tent Double Occupancy$795.50+$19.89 Service fee$795.50+$19.89 Service feeSold Out
- Single Occupancy Queen W/Bath$1,015+$25.38 Service fee$1,015+$25.38 Service feeSold Out