Root & Restore: All Levels Hatha Flow
Time & Location
About the Event
Set up instructions for virtual classes:
These classses are limited to 10 students max so I can provide quality instruction. Most of the time I will be sitting and teaching, so I can provide personal adjustments. I will demo when necessary. My intention with this format is to create more of a class setting rather than following along to a recording. Please sign up ahead of time to reserve your space.
- Download Zoom
- Please set up your practice space with any props you might need or want
- Position your mat so I am able to see your entire body
- Log-in atleast 5 mintues before start time
- Conisder brining a journal (optional)
- If you wish to have privacy, you can turn your camera view off. Please let me know ahead of time
- If you are unbale to make class for whatever reason, please give me an advanced notice
- Use the Zoom link in your confirmation email
When we practice yoga with an intention to cultivate self-awareness, we can expand our capacity to focus our attention, and truly embark upon a meditation in motion. In Hatha Flow, we will move at a slower pace, with opportunity to pause and closely observe one's breath, alignment and personal experience in each posture. This gives us a greater overall sense of awareness and connection to our bodies and inner being. This class gracefully weaves together subtle body practices & therapeutic floor work to renew the nervous system and focus the mind to prepare us for the more physically demanding portion of class. We will transition to a breath infused alignment focus and a mindful standing series, which are both rigorous yet slow. Each class ends with as we began - in a state of calm and inner balance with restorative yoga and a deep savasana. We leave our practice with a refreshed physical, mental, and energetic state.
- Root & Restore$17+$0.43 Service fee$17+$0.43 Service fee0$0